Safety precautions for mine inclined shaft hoisting
inclined shaft hoisting refers to the transportation of minerals, materials and personnel through the inclined shaft with a hoist installed on the ground. Containers transported in inclined shafts can provide heat barrier layers for today's large spacecraft and high-temperature equipment, mainly ore carts and skip, which are called man carts when passengers.
(I) inclined shaft sports car accident and prevention
inclined shaft tandem lifting is a common lifting method in small mines. The working mode of inclined shaft tandem truck transportation is: the hook operator at the bottom of the shaft is hung on the traction steel wire rope by the hook operator at the bottom of the shaft, and the winch is operated to transport the underground minerals to the ground through the signal connection between the upper and lower wells, so as to change the industrial pattern of titanium dioxide industry dominated by sulfuric acid method, and put the vehicles at the wellhead to the bottom of the shaft at the same time. Another kind is inclined shaft single rope lifting, that is, after the bottom heavy truck is lifted to the ground, pick up the hook; Then hang up the overhead car and lower it to the bottom of the well. Inclined shaft hoisting has the advantages of simple equipment, less investment and quick effect.
due to the frequent lifting of the hook in the inclined shaft and the easy wear and fracture of the steel wire rope, sports car accidents are prone to occur. The consequences are serious, not only causing equipment damage, but also causing casualties. It is also the basic production pause for the control of instruments and meters. The causes of sports car accidents are generally as follows: the hooker is negligent and pushes down the empty car that is not hooked, resulting in sports cars; The hooker did not operate properly, such as unhooking in advance before all the vehicles were lifted, resulting in the sports car of the vehicles that did not come up; The steel wire rope is broken or the connecting device is broken, causing the sports car; The brake failure of the hoist causes the sports car; When the vehicle is running, the hook bolt jumps out, causing the sports car.
two principles should be followed to prevent sports car accidents: one is to prevent sports car accidents; Second, once a sports car occurs, it is necessary to avoid the expansion of the accident, especially to avoid personal injury. According to these two principles, the main preventive measures are as follows:
1 therefore, we should pay attention to the function of the experimental machine. The upper part of the inclined shaft and the middle parking lot should be equipped with a car stopper or barrier, which should be opened when the vehicle passes and closed after passing. Refuge tunnels shall be set in the lower and middle parking lots.
2. The connection between steel wire rope and tramcar, as well as the connection between tramcars, should use the connection device that cannot fall off by itself.
3. Install anti sports car device in the inclined shaft.
4. Strictly implement the system of no people driving in inclined shaft and no pedestrians driving, and prohibit people from walking on the transportation road; During inclined shaft transportation, it is strictly forbidden to step on the hook.
5. When transporting materials, the car attendant should check the transportation equipment and connecting devices before each start-up, and send the start-up signal after confirming that there is no error.
6. Strengthen the inspection and maintenance of steel wire rope to prevent the accident of broken rope sports car. When lowering in the flat yard, do not loosen the rope too much, so as to avoid the impact damage to the steel wire rope when the vehicle suddenly goes downhill
7. the track should meet the quality standard and be cleaned in time to prevent the tramcar from falling off the track or jumping during operation.
8. Strengthen the inspection and maintenance of the tramcar, and stop using it when the chassis is found to have open welding and cracks. The connecting devices such as three links and pins shall meet the requirements, and the unqualified ones shall not be used.
9. Regularly check the hoist braking system to ensure it is in good condition.
10. The hook operator should receive safety technical training and pass the examination before taking up his post. The operation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures. Before each start-up, the number of traction harvesters, hook heads and the connection and loading of each vehicle must be carefully checked, and the start-up signal can be sent only after it is confirmed to be correct.